Serves 2 -3 people
Original recipe from COOKPAD
- Black Cod – 2-3 pieces
- Green Onions for Garnish – 2 -3 sticks
- Flour – 2 tablespoon
- Sesame oil – 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Ponzu – to taste
- Season the cod with salt and pepper. Thoroughly coat the fillets with flour.
- Spread sesame oil in a pan. Fry the coated salmon fillets.
- When the cod is cooking, finely chop the green onion.
- Serve the grilled cod on a plate and top with the chopped green onions. Sprinkle on a little bit of ponzu to taste.
I don’t know how to steam fish, just bake and pan fry recipes. Was really glad to stumble on this recipe as it was a different taste I could include in my recipes on Cod! If you haven’t check out my tasty recipe on Japanese Black Cod – make sure you do! It’s the best 🙂