Original recipe from COOKPAD
- Raw Salmon – 4 pieces
- Mushrooms – 8-10 large ones
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Milk – 2 tablespoon
- Cream – 100 ml
- Soy sauce – 2 teaspoon
- White flour – 2 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil & Butter – 1 tablespoon each
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Slice the mushrooms thinly. Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Wipe out the salmon moisture with a paper towel, and coat with flour lightly.
- Heat a frying pan with oil and butter. Cook the salmon skin side down. When the skin is crispy, turn it over, and cook on medium to low heat.
- To make the sauce, put 2 teaspoon of butter (not listed), garlic and mushroom into a frying pan, and cook them on medium heat. Add RED ingredients, and simmer lightly.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce on the served salmon or serve on the side. That’s it!
Delicious recipe and the salmon cooked beautifully! My family was impressed with this dish and gobbled up the cream sauce with their rice. A must try ! 🙂