Original Recipe from Just One Cookbook
- 1.20 lb. (17 pieces) chicken drumettes*, rinsed and pat dried
- Cooking spray (or 1/2 Tbsp oil)
- 2 Tbsp. sake
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- Mix all the seasonings in a small bowl
- Put the chicken and seasonings in a large Ziploc bag and massage the chicken. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line the broiler pan with aluminum foil on the bottom (for easy cleanup) and grease the rack with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken on the rack in single layer. Broil on high for 10 minutes and then flip to continue cooking for another 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile make spicy miso sauce. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix all together. You can apply the sauce when the chicken is done, or you can put the sauce in a small dish and serve with the chicken.
Another excellent recipe from Just One Cookbook!! My husband really approved of this marinade for the chicken wings. Yes…you will notice, I didn’t make the drumlettes into pretty tulips CAUSE I’M LAZY. but still works 😉 just doesn’t look as nice – hee hee! Will be making this alot in the near future! If you like spicy wings, you can add a bit more sriracha sauce !