Original Recipe from COOKPAD
Serves 3 people
- Chicken Thigh – 200g
- Daikon – 1/2
- Green onions – to taste (but I forgot to buy it when I went groceries!)
- Sesame oil – to taste
- Garlic -1 clove
- Doubanjiang spicy paste -1 tsp
- Sake – 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Mince the garlic, then chop the chicken into large bite-sized pieces. Boil the daikon in a small seperate pot.
- Add sesame oil to a heated frying pan, reduce to low heat, then sauté the garlic in doubanjiang paste.
- When the garlic starts to become aromatic, stir fry the chicken on high heat, then add the sake when browned.
- Add the daikon, drizzle in the soy sauce from the sides of the frying pan, mix well, then it’s ready to serve. ♪ Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with green onions.
Definitely an interesting taste that is different because of the strong doubanjiang paste. I will be throwing this dish into my recipe collection BUT probably going to be careful of the amount of doubanjiang that i put in. I misread the doubangjiang amount and put 1 tablespoon instead. HAHAHA!