Pics from my little kitchen ❤
Makes around 8 meatballs
Original Recipe from COOKPAD
- Mix the miso, soy sauce, and sake in advance.
- Mix the chicken/turkey into the sauce from step 1 and add the potato starch and green onion. Mix from the bottom to incorporate air.
- Spread oil in a pan and fry the meat mixture shaped into patties over medium to low heat. Cook until they are cooked through and both sides are golden.
- If you want the insides to be fluffy, cover with a lid, if you prefer a springier texture, don’t cover.
- Top with japanese mayonaisse and okonomi!
Huge tip! If you are frying a new batch right after your first one, make sure you clean it completely. The sauce will burn! I really loved the taste of these meatballs. I think chicken meat will be better than turkey. Because turkey doesn’t have as much fat – it was not as moist as chicken would be. BUT – I still think the Turkey meatballs tasted great! Next time, I will make these with ground chicken!