Recipe from Cookpad (Tested and Approved!)
Serves 3-4 people
- 4 Boneless Chicken Thighs (cut up into bite sized pieces)
For the sauce:
- Grainy mustard – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Sake – 1 tablespoon
- Salt and Pepper As needed
- Oil for pan frying as needed
- Shredded cabbage as garnish as much as you like
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put into a ziplock bag with the ingredients marked ★ (mustard, honey, soy sauce, sake, salt and pepper) and massage the whole bag to let the flavors penetrate. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes. Shred the cabbage in the meantime.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and start frying the chicken skin side down.
- Fry the chicken over medium-low heat to cook through thoroughly.
- When the chicken is cooked, arrange with shredded cabbage on a dish and serve.
I used this mustard from Superstore – pretty good. No need to go crazy on expensive French branded dijon mustards !