Original recipe from Cookpad (tested and approved) ^_^
Serves 3 people
- Sausages – 3 (cut up into bite size pieces)
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Green onion or scallion To taste
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Oyster sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Finely chop the green onion and slice the sausages diagonally. Add sugar to the eggs and beat.
- Heat oil in a pan and make scrambled egg. Transfer to a plate (best if eggs haven’t set).
- Add a little more oil to the pan and fry the sausages. When they have browned, turn down the heat, add oyster sauce and mix.
- Add the egg to the pan and cook. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle green onion and enjoy! ♪
This dish is SOOOoooooOOOO easy to make. I think because I used garlic sausages, it made the dish extra tasty…especially after pan frying them. Next time, I will add another egg as it seemed like way more sausages then eggs. OR… if it’s just me and my husband, I will switch it the other way and put one less sausage. The oyster sauce doesn’t over power the dish and gives it a sweet perspective.