Adapted from a cookpad recipe
Serves 4 people –
- Thinly sliced beef 300 grams
- Onion – 1 large
- Mushrooms (shimeji or others) as much as you like
- Canned crushed tomatoes – 1/2 can (200 g)
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 cup (200 ml)
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Okinomi Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Sour cream – 50 g
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a fry pan. Saute the sliced onions until golden brown.
- Add the beef and mushrooms, and saute until cooked
- Add the canned tomatoes and finely chopped garlic, and saute until the tomato is cooked.
- Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup, and mix. Add the milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the sour cream, heat through for 2 minutes and it’s done!
This recipe is so easy to make it and my husband really liked it. He described this dish like a japanese pizza with lots of meat in it. I think next time, I will add some red pepper flakes or vietnamese chili to kick it up another knotch! Enjoy!~
PS. Go to the cookpad link to see step by step pictures 🙂