Excuse my vulgar speech – but I am shocked. As you guys know..I just came back from the forest of bloggers halt like 2 weeks ago?! I AM SO TOUCHED that someone even noticed my little blog about food, and makeup. Thank you
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I’m going to be answering Trace in the Place’s Questions only…since time is ticking before I have to run off to work.
“What on earth is the Liebster Award?”
“Well, the Liebster Award is a blogger award, mainly for creating awareness for new bloggers. Other fellow bloggers can nominate blogs that they find great to read, and in return, the nominated blogger will nominate another 11 blogs of his/her choice as well!”
“As like all things in life, there are rules:”
1. You must link the person who has nominated you. 2. You must share 11 random facts about yourself.3. You must answer the 11 Libester questions given to you by the nominee. 4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer. 5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
11 Questions about me, me, me !
1. Introvert, extrovert, or in-between?
I think I can be both extremes. In big groups -I’m an introvert…as introvert like a mice. Actually. Maybe a spider, cause mice still makes some noise. With family and close friends, I’m so extrovert that I can get on peoples nerves for talking too much or being too loud.
2. What is a secret talent or skill you have?
My secret – PIANO. Talent? Nah. Skill? Yes. Thanks to practicing and playing since I was 5 years old. My important proof of papers: Performers ARCT from the Royal Conservatory of Music, Music Degree from UBC, Music Therapy Degree from Capilano University (NOT BRAGGING HERE…)
3. What is your favorite thing to write about?
Food places, Skincare, Recipes, Makeup.
4. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
OMG – this is too hard. How about Alessandro Ambrosio? I want to know what is the secrets of staying so good looking, and slim, even through motherhood! If I can pick another one person, I would pick Bruno Mars… his music writing and skills as a musician intrigues me. It would be cool to have that kind of music mentality and ability to arrange diff. genres of music. (yes. i m a music nerd)
5. The best ice cream flavor?
6. What is your skincare routine?
Baby oil to wipe off eye makeup (quickest way) – Ettusias acne facial bar – scrub (envie de neuf) & toner (AHC) OR… straight up mask with the sheet ones, or with Laneige Sleeping Pack.
7. What is your favorite Beyonce song? If you don’t have one, what is your least favorite Beyonce song? If you don’t listen to Beyonce, where have you been?
favorite – too many… Halo, listen, if I were a Boy, Me, Myself, and I…
least favorite – sound the alarm? or was it ring the alarm? LOL, Beautiful Liar…
LOVE BEYONCE. ❤
8. What’s your favorite dessert food?
Anything with strawberries and cake !
9. Where do you feel most safe?
10. What is your favorite physical feature? And then your favorite personality trait?
fav. physical feature – I guess my legs, they are pretty long for an asian girl.
fav. personality trait – I ‘m a determined person and get things done.
11. Guilty pleasure song/band?
I’m actually digging Miley Cyrus’s new tunes – although she is really a wrecking ball.
11 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- Where are you from and how many languages do you speak?
- What is your favorite dish to eat in the whole wide world?
- If you had one day left to live, what would you do and who would you spend it with?
- What house chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- What would you name your first child? (or if you already have one – what’s his/her name)
- Favorite artist at the moment and what song?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- How many hours do you sleep on average?
- Your best achievement in life?
- What ‘s the most yuckiest thing you ever ate?
- Where’s your next travel destination for holidays, work, or anything!
MY 11 NOMINEES
Okay….I have a confession. I don’t follow many blogs because I haven’t had time to start browsing around much. Besides the five that I have started to follow here are my other nominees that I often follow …
Yes – i know..mostly singaporean bloggers because that’s where my parents are from – hahaha. This is how I connect with my roots. I love them all 🙂 Oo and I also like Xiaxue, Dawn Yang, and Miyake 🙂