From the kitchen of http://centercutcook.com
photo taken in my kitchen ❤
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Using your mixer, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar. Mix until creamy and well combined, about three minutes.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix for a minute or two more, until it’s light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet.
- Stir in white chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop one tablespoon full of cookie batter onto baking sheets, making sure to leave 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow the cookies to cook for a minute or two, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an air-tight container.
- Yields 3 dozen cookies.
So I loved the taste the cookies had with this recipe BUT I’m not sure why my cookies were soooo soft. If you look at the original website, their cookie looks crisp, so next time I definitely will probably bake it longer so its crispy almost?