From the kitchen of Laura’s (http://www.laurainthekitchen.com)
Makes About 3 Dozen
½ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ cup of Brown Sugar
½ cup of Granulated Sugar
1 cup of Nutella
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
2 cups of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp of Cacao Powder
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a few baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda, set aside.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar. Add the egg, vanilla and nutella and mix to incorporate well.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until your dough comes together.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out the cookie dough on your prepared baking sheets a few inches apart.
6) Bake them for about 10 minutes.(they will look very puffy as they bake but they will flatten as they cool)
7) Let them cool completely
Okay – so these cookies turned out pretty good since everyone loves nutella. Some of my friends that tasted it said I could probably put even more nutella which I will definitely try out next time! But still yummy yummy in my tummy!